Monday, June 16, 2008

Harry Patel And The Goblet Of Curry...


Hutty Hi Hi bru's.. Whats happening.. Hope your'll were doing classical while i was away.. Me and Ron the Don just got back from one hectic adventure from Griffindor Hills.. We met this heavy outie there.. His name was Akash "sweet" Pillay, aka Sweet Pillay but i called him Death By Chocolate.. Heres why!!!
So we went there on the command of Hunty Hagrid of Hog and Warts academy.. The task was simple.. Me, Ron and his new stukkie Her Money (that rich beeyach) were to go to the 'ills cos they opened a new spice den there and she wanted to try out the new curry they have to cook for her kids at the retard academy.. So we went Rowling,Rowling,Rowling to the 'ills..
We expected a few bumps along the way but no one expected what was to follow.. We were HALF way there in a place called MIDrand that Ron's Skyline decided to pack in.. I told him it was those biryani pot subwoofers that was finishing his engine up.. Lucky we were close to a garage.. While those members were having a look at the car we took a taxi to the 'ills..
We arrived at the spice den.. Long queue there was der.. Like it was sardine run at the fish market.. The dragons were going crazy there.. Fighting for last items on the shelf and screaming "discount, discount".. I quickly manouvered to the curry section and i saw it.. The last Goblet of Curry.. Made from the finest Sri Lankan masala and freshly grounded by Indian tribeswomen from Pakistan.. I had my sights on it.. I grabbed for it and to my amazement it disappeared..
I turned around and saw this tall navy owe with MY goblet in his hands and smiling like he advertises fo colgate.. I told him i was here before him and i wanted it.. And if i don take it back Hunty Hagrid will moer me with a vellon (rolling pin).. He said "Your'll know me, I'm Sweet Pillay,bru.. Don mess with me.. Cos if u do, i'll whack you and whack you till your soul leaves your body litie.." This oke was a dark brown charo.. He sweats Albany chocolate... Thus the name Death By Chocolate.. He didnt wanna budge and his 2 outies came to stand next to him, Bobby and Suvash.. I told Ron and his stukkie to take them out which they did.. They took them for pizza and waffles.. Her Money had the magical power of credit and she cast them to the good side..
Then it was me and DBC(death by choc) battling for the last Goblet of madras Curry.. He was towering over me.. His skin color and his shadow seemed like twins.. He had huge arms.. How was i to overcome this baboon of a oke.. I reached for my wand but it was wasnt workin.. Shit i forgot to change the battery's.. I used it 6 times already.. Damn this Duracell.. So now i had no magic.. So i asked him to challenge me in the ULTIMATE BATTLE.. What is the ultimate battle u might think.. Its a one on one rap competition.. And he agreed.. Little did i know he was the brother of the legendary rapper Snoop Pillay.. I''m in shit..
He went 1st.. " Yo 'Arry , you wanna challenge me, i'll beat u up and make u cry like a stukkie... Yo 'Arry u think u cool, ill skop u stukkend and throw u in da pool.. Yo 'Arry u durban prick, why dont u shut up and chow my dik!!!" The crowd vyed maal.. They smaaked this owe..
It was now my turn.. " Erm... Erm... Ek se bru, lemme choon you, ur mother found you in a lenasia zoo... Ek se outie, dont act all vys, i'll come there now and shit on your face.. Ek se dont cry honey, but get another bunny, and while you at it u can gimme my goblet of curry.." I did it.. I won.. I defeated Death By Chocolate.. That owe was kakking bricks.. The crowd voted for me.. And that ended my adventure at Griffy "ills..
So back i went Rowling back to the lugs and handed Hunty Hagrid the curry.. Twas lukka lukka that thing.. We had for breakast,lunch and had enuf for the orphans.. So me, Ron and Her Money vyed back to our chill spot at the lugs and maaled a game of Thunnee.. Peaceout Bru's..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOOOOOOOOL WTF