Monday, June 16, 2008

Harry Patel And The Prisoner From Afghanistan...


Ay wats up bru's..I'm back.. Its me 'Arry.. And i'm back as promised with my sequel rite.. Your'll know that dragon that was the principal der at that other skewl in Chatsworth, Hunty Hagrid.. I hooked up with her for a dop at the lugs last Saturday and she chooned me bout my new mission.. Top secret bru.. But i'll u choon u guys..
Theres this stukkie, Phatma from Afghanistan and she's held hostage by Baboo Rugrat Rajah.. I thought i samoosa smacked that member in my last order at Phoenix.. But he dont die that guy.. He was keeping her at Joe Cools there by North Beach just above milky lane.. Eish bru.. Thats hectic ek se..His army there consisted of all the Jozi slum owes dressed in their Eid clothes and slum stukkies more naked than Jamie Oliver ekse..
Baboo knew my only weakness was for these half naked stukkies from Jozi and that they would be my downfall but this was the time to face my fears.. I hopped on ma vroom stick aka Nissan Skyline and headed for North Beach.. Ay bru, this place is no ordinary joint ekse.. All these slum owes are here with their bali's car and pumping sounds unheard of 4rm my part of town.. Watever happend to the nr 1 coastal track "King Of newCastle".. I battled the 1st wave by looking down thw whole time and then i came to the last hurdle b4 confronting Baboo..
She was wearing one coniving little numba that you'll check merrie's from Brazil wear.. But at the back of my mind i knew Phatma was number 1 priority cos if i save heri'll get free achaar from Hunty Hagrid.. So i choon that coninving stukkie that my bali got no money and i drive a pep car.. She turned green in her face and her blood rushed to her brains.. I DID it.. I killed the Jozi venom.. Now to go get Phatma..As i reached the top, Baboo jumped down and escaped on his Harley.. Cos i cant kill him now as there are still 5 more books to be written.. And also all the members that are my fans will be sore-hearted at my departure.. So i'll get Baboo another day.. Phatma was a bat, no word of lie.. I wanted to feed her some Rattex and tell her to jump in my boot.. When whe reached the school she jumped out and the oil lights came on.. Wat a thing i tell u, wat a thing.. She was a rock spider of note.. And thats why Hunty Hagrid needed her.. So she could scare the spiders in the school away.. That was her trick.. No wand needed.. Just smile..Thats all for me for now.. You'll be sure to catch my next segment as i come across a Palestinian philosper's Stone.. Until then i'll be at the lugs.. Lukka lukka..

No comments: