Monday, June 16, 2008

Harry Patel And The Palestinian Stone...

Came where cuzi's.. I'm back and all.. Your'll know me.. Cos if your'll don't then your'll know nothing and all..I'm back as promise and still in one piece after my near death experience der by Milky Lane and all..But that all in the past and my lux stukkie Bibi Khan Shaik is having some trouble in her home town of Lenasia.. So onto my next adventure i went..
Lenz is far from my posse here by the coast, so my Hunty Hagrid made me some samoosa's and aloo paratha's for my long journey. So i packed my Skyline and broom broom off i went. Me and my main outie Ron the Don from Reservoir H'ills..He's a laani this owe.. We can even watch flims on his car radio..He's a magical con artist this oke..
So we reached this stukkies house and she briefed us on the mission at hand.. This was no easy task.. No word of lie.. I downed 4 packs of lucky strike to pace myself for this one.. Heres the mission at hand.. The Lord Voldo Motto was rollin with Baboo Rugrat.. A clash of the titans bru.. Motto is from Randburg and Baboo from Lenasia.. They rollin to see who deserves to be the capital of Durban ek se..
After numerous sound competitions and drag races they couldnt reach an agreement.. So Bibi Khan called me in to try to settle this with some magical touches.. I had no spells for this type of battle so i had a meeting with Baboo and Motto, plus they both want me dead cos i'm choonin wit their dragons on mxit..So at the meeting it was decided that we'll settle this old school.. A battle to the death..
Now being the charo that i am i knew that one of my 2 big enemy's were gonna die so i was min.. I was like the ref in this instance.. So the troops started pulling in.. The Randburg owes in their laanified jeans and skippers, drowning in gold chains and stuff. And the lenasians in their traditional red sand clothing.. The rol was going on for hours, until it was Baboo and Motto left..Motto pulled out a stone from his pocket and started aiming at Baboo.. But suddenly it exploded in Motto's hand.. It was the famous Palestine stone.. Its meant for suicide bombings.. Motto was dead.. Lenz was the official capital of Durban.. Randburg was a mere district..
So Baboo came back smilin from earhole to assole.. He choon me "Ay Arry ma bru, lets go down some black labels and get fucked." But at the back of my head i knew this owe is plotting something against me as he was chooning on his L-Patel cellphone.. I saw his 2 posse members looking at me skeef and Ron was busy smoking a joint, DP from lenz as its now part of the coast.. So these 2 members approached me but lucky for me i unleashed my tyrant of a wand.. I sprayed them stukkend and they turned into tadpoles.. Baboo's plan to attack me while i was drunk failed.. I chased him into lenz but theres more extensions there than there are in Hunty Hagrid's hair.. I lost him.. But he'll be back i know.. So me and Ron went back to the coast.. Back the the 'ills everything was the same.. We chilled at the lugs and played thunnee till high tide..Until Next time bru's when i choon u about the Goblet of Curry..

No comments: